|Apricot and Lavender Panna Cotta
||[Jul. 21st, 2015|11:58 am]
For 6 persons
Coconut Panna Cotta
* 2 Cups of Coconut Milk
* 2 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar
* 4 Cardamom Pods, crushed
* 2 Tsp of Agar-Agar powder
* 7 Apricots, sliced
* 7 Dried Apricots, soaked in warm water for 5 minutes, drained and sliced
* Juice of 1 Orange
* 2 Tsp of Raw Honey (optional)
* A couple of Lavender Flowers, for sprinkling
1) In a small saucepan, combine the Coconut Milk and the Agar Agar powder with a whisk. Allow it to rest for 10-15 minutes.
2) Place the saucepan on low-medium heat and whisk in the Coconut Sugar and Cardamom. Continue to whisk occasionally as the mixture heats up. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
3) Remove the saucepan from the heat, and pour the mixture into 6 moulds or serving bowls. When they have cooled down, place them in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to set.
4) Put the Apricots, the Dried Apricots and the Orange Juice in your blender. Blend until obtaining a beautiful, smooth texture. Taste and add the Raw Honey if needed. Store in the refrigerator till needed.
5) Place the moulds or serving bowls with the Panna Cottas into hot water, to facilitate them coming loose. Top with the Apricot Sauce and sprinkle with Lavender Flowers. Enjoy!